Archéologie Paysage is an association in order to train and inform a wide audience about the landscape archaeology. It meets, alerts and trains the schoolchildren and groups to discover the landscape archaeology specifics, in order to understand the environment.
The whole summer, Archéologie Paysage organize visits and manual workshops for children and their parents.
The Mondays “During the Middle Ages”
- the 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st of July and the 7th, 14th and 21st of August 2017
- Stained glass OR heraldry workshop from 2pm to 4pm
The Tuesdays “Antiquity and Archaeology”
- the 11th, 18th and 25th of July and the 1st, 8th, 22th of August 2017
- no-bake clay modelling workshop from 10am to 12pm
- introduction to archaeology and analysis of the site of Hérédies from 2pm to 4pm
The Thursdays “Userca Castrum”
- the 13th, 20th and 27th of July and the 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of August 2017
- illumination workshop from 2pm to 4pm
The Fridays “My herbarium”
- the 21st and 28th of July and the 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th of August 2017
- herbarium and print lino workshop from 2pm to 4:30pm
8€ per person; 12€ for 2 people; 15€ for 3 people; then 3€ per additional person.
Reservation is mandatory.